General Competition Rules
- All of the competitors take part in the competition for their own responsibility. The Organizer does not take the responsibility of the accidents or damages happened.
- Only the two competitors can be in a fishing boat.
- The boats must be equipped with the obligatory accessories stated in laws. All competitors must keep the national or local rules of driving boats on the water.
- The number of the team should be placed on the boat or the clothes of one of the competitors that way it can be clearly seen.
- Any irregularity occurs, the team staying the closest to the team in trouble must help who are in need.
- Using electric drive is allowed but fuel powered engines are prohibited.
- The use of GPS, echo sounder and sonar are allowed in accordance with the local regulations.
- The use of landing nets is compulsory to land fish on board. Landing fish on board by hand or lift fish by the fishing rod, using gaffs and lip grips are forbidden.
- Fishing can be done within the marked venue only. Bank fishing is forbidden! Stepping on the bank while fishing is not allowed except for emergency cases or being called by the Jury.
- During the competition boat fishing is allowed only. While fishing the minimum distance among boats should be at least 50 metres. This rule must be kept if the shortest distance is reached by the agreement of the teams. The regulations can be ignored when the teams get closer than 50 metres while they are not anchored but navigating towards a new fishing spot.
- Boats should be anchored by weights while fishing.
- At start, teams leave and take their place their first position according to their starting numbers to the venue. For the first taking place the advantage is for the team bearing lower number
- The numbers are handed after draw.
- Every team can choose his own fishing spot which can be freely changed any times in the venue during the fishing hours.
- AAny types of factory or home-made lures can be used (except the classic fly or streamer). It is forbidden to fish with dead bait (spinning with dead bait rig). The hooks of the wobblers, spinners and spoons can be dressed. Fishing with single flies streamers including the asp fly rig is forbidden. Moreover using any type of loose bait or ground bait must not be used.
- The competitors can take all of their fishing tackle in the boat but fishing is allowed one time with only a single rod in the hand. It is strictly forbidden to move the lure by the current while rod is put down or trolling the lure while navigation. The maximum length of the rod used is 270 centimetres (9 feet= 9’)..
- Competitors should not receive any outside help except in case of emergency such as accidents.
- The hooked fish should be played and landed in one place if possible, except if it is impossible due to the size of the fish or while fishing from a towing boat in rivers. In this case the fish can be played from a moving boat but while the one is playing the other one should not fish.
- During the competition the venue must not be left except if the Juries permitted it, or under the supervision of the Juries, just in case. While Juries escort the competitors from or to the venue fishing is forbidden during this period of time.
- If a team cannot continue fishing the competition, their catches till leaving the venue will be measured and they are in the competition.
- During the competition competitors must keep fish caught alive without any harm until being weighed. Using carp sacks is compulsory. Using mouth links or cords are not allowed.
- All caught will be released into the venue after weighing.
- Fishes die during the competition should be handed over to the Jury by the competitors.
- Only the hook caught (in the mouth only) predatory species are considered as catch.
- Before weighing all fish should be shown to the Jury. Fish died by mishandling by the fishermen cannot be considered as catch. The undersized fishes are counted only if the size limit is suspended during the competition. This should be announced in the Competition General at the latest.
- All fishes caught during the official time of the competition and fishes hooked within the time limit but landed on board out of time are also considered and measured.
- Fishes shown within the official weighing time can be considered only. Official weighing time comprises the length of the competition plus 30 minutes.
- The weighing slip should be signed by one member of each team, by this procedure they accept the catches and verify the results. After measuring the Jury cannot accept any complaints regarding counted pieces and length of the fish.
- The fact of catching a fish should be announced immediately towards the Jury. Using a sight vest is compulsory in this case.
- In case of tie points the team caught more pieces of fish should be ranked first. In case of tie in the number of fish caught, the longest fish ranks the team first.
- The team qualified for the IPCC MASTERS has no chance to change team mate.
- The length of the legs during the OPENs is 6-8 hours.
- If the competition or leg is interrupted by any case the leg shall be validated if it lasted at least 3 hours. In case of less fishing time than 3 hours the leg should be held again.
- The Organizers considers highly despicable behaviour and disqualify the team if it pollute the water or environment, make damage by their own negligence, endanger other teams or do not do their best to save fishes.
- The heavily drunk competitor and/or team is disqualified from the competition and sent from the venue immediately.
- All the rules should be kept by all of the competitors.
Evaluation, points in the legs
Attention! New point system!
- The catches of the team members are added together.
- The size of a fish is measured from tip of the nose to the tip of the tail. (total length).
- 1 point is given for each centimetre.
- Each not full centimetre is rounded up every case. The ranking is made up by the points received in the leg.
- The fishes caught are measured from tip of the nose to the tip of the tail regarding the following size limits:
– Zander (Sander volgensis) 25 cms
– pikeperch/zander (Sander lucioperca) 20 cms
– pike (Esox Lucius) 30 cms
– asp (Aspius aspius) 25 cms
– perch (Perca fluviatilis) 15 cms
– catfish (Silurus glanis): 40 cms
– largemouth bass (Micropterus salmoides): 15 cms
- Extra point is given for the first two catches of the same species of fish besides the 1 point/cms points.
- After catching the first two fish of the same species, for the next catches of the same species only 1 point/cms is given from that time on.
- A, B, C, D, E and F species of fishes are distinguished.
A – zander +500 extra points
B – Volga zanderperch +500 extra points
C – pike +500 extra points
D – asp +500 extra points
E – perch +500 extra points
F – catfish, largemouth bass 1 point for each centimetre –no extra points!
As an example for a team’s catches:
40 cms zander – 40 + 500 points
52 cms zander – 52 + 500 points
58 cms zander – 58 points
60 cms pike – 60 + 500 points
22 cms perch – 22 + 500 point
20 cm perch – 20 + 500 points
25 cms perch – 25 points
24 cms perch – 24 points
44 cm zander – 44 points
40 cm asp – 40 + 500 points
30 cm Volga pikeperch – 30 + 500 points*
25 cm Volga pikeperch – 25 + 500 points*
35 cm Volga pikeperch – 30 points
Total : 4470 points
- In case of tie (same amount of points or ranking place) the team caught more pieces of fish considered to be in better position. In case of the same amount of pieces of fish, the longest fish will be decisive.
- Those catches are measured that were caught on the venue and during the official time of the competition. After the final whistle, the catches are measured within the official venue of the competition. Measuring catches over the venue is not considered at all.
List of penalties
- Warning – YELLOW CARD – offending the valid regulations of the competition.
- Disqualification – RED CARD – after the second warning.
- he disqualified competitor receives the highest ranking number of the section + 10 points.
- The team starts fishing before the start signal or fishing after the final signal will be given minus 100 points deduction.
- Each infringement announced or noticed by the Organizers will be inspected immediately. Depending on its seriousness the team can even be disqualified.
- A szervező kijelenti, hogy a verseny alatt minden észlelt jogsértés után feljelentést tesz, illetve fenntartja a jogot azonnali/utólagos kizárásra és az esetleges díj visszakövetelésére minden olyan esetben, amikor a fedhetetlenségre vonatkozó versenyzői nyilatkozat valótlannak bizonyul.
A verseny folyamán észlelt, vélelmezett szabálytalanságokat a rendezőség megadott telefonszámán haladéktalanul jelezni kell. Amennyiben a megtett intézkedés a jelzéssel élő, vagy az érintett versenyzőnek, csapatnak nem megfelelő, akkor jogában áll ezt óvásként, a verseny végétől számított 30 percen belül írásos formában benyújtani. A tanú(k) megjelenéséről az érdekelt félnek kell gondoskodnia. Óvást az adott verseny rendezői és a fő Versenybíró (Marshall) bírálják el. Az óvás elbírálását követően a további jogi út kizárt.
One of the fishing guards of Lake Deseda paired with one IPCC organizer will take seat in every boats measuring catches. After every 10th teams one boat will be delivered to the lake to measure catches but minimum 4 jury and a Marshall.
OFFICIAL COMPETITION DOCUMENTS
The two most important documents of the competition are the Competition Declaration and the competition records.
VSZ elfogadó nyilatkozat
Fődíj átvételi és elfogadó nyilatkozat